Dear Subamotive Customers,
Subamotive is an essential business. We are open & continuing to service your vehicles! With the increasing public health concerns in regards to the Corona Virus (COVID 19), we want you to know that the safety of our customers and employees is our number one priority. Like you, we have been monitoring and preparing for what is to come every day. Despite other measures that we may need to take as a community in the upcoming days, weeks, and months, the basic principles have so far, remained the same. So, we are following the direct COVID 19 precautions.
In order to continue to keep our customers and employees safe, we are following the direct COVID 19 precautions:
- Regularly washing our hands with soap and water for 20 sec or more
- Frequently cleaning and disinfecting door knobs, seating area, front counter, etc.
- Standing 6 ft apart from our customers and employees
- Sanitizing/disinfecting your car keys before and after we service your vehicle to minimize and reduce the transmission of germs and COVID 19
- Wearing gloves while working on your car
- Wiping down your steering wheel, door handles (interior and exterior), gear shift, and your review mirror with sanitizing wipes
In the event that you feel uncomfortable exchanging your vehicle in person, please let us know so we can do our very best to accommodate you
Remember, you can help your local mechanic shop stay safe too by practicing these procedures:
- Regularly washing your hands with soap and water for 20 sec or more
- Disinfecting your vehicle and car keys frequently
- Staying 6ft away from each other and Subamotive employees
- Taking advantage of our key drop
- Calling to ask questions or to schedule a service
- Staying home if you are sick
Please know, that we greatly value your trust in us and we are committed to taking these necessary steps to carry on business in the safest way possible. We hope you continue to support all your local businesses during this challenging time. Thank you for supporting Subamotive. Please call, text, or email to schedule your appointment today!
Jordan Cullum (Owner) and our staff
( 720) 498- 9950